Celebrating birthdays are among the joys of life. And celebrating birthdays of those close to us signifies essence of bonding and relationships.
At Picovico, we understand that essence, which is why, we have a range of different video styles that can be used to create Birthday Videos. Create special Birthday Videos to delight your loved ones on their special day.
Here, we have prepared a step-by-step guide on ‘How to Make Birthday Videos with Picovico’.
Step 1: Create an account on Picovico
First things first, you need to create a Picovico account before you have access to the features offered by this web tool.
And the process is quite simple. All you need to do is add username, email, password and you are done. Once your account is created, you will receive a verification email.
If you already have an account with Picovico, you can simply log in.
Step 2: Start Creating a Video
- Login to your account and you will be directed to the dashboard.
- See a button on the top right corner of the page that says ‘Create Video’. Click on it and you are through to the next step.
Image: Create Video
Step 3: Add a Video Title
A text box will pop up asking you to name the Title of the video being created.
- Fill it with a reasonable name, for instance, Sarah’s Birthday.
- Click on Create.
Image: Add video title
Note: The video title will not appear in the video but will be shown on the top of the video page.
Step 4: Select a Style
Real deal starts now. You will now be presented with various video styles to choose from. Remember that the video style you choose now will decide the makings of your video.
Picovico offers variety of different themes. For birthdays, we generally recommend ‘Birthday Delight’ that is featured with special birthday elements like balloons, candles, flowers, etc.
- If you are not sure which style would best fit your requirement, start with the ‘Play Preview’ option.
- When you decide to choose a particular theme, click the ‘Select Style’ button and click on ‘Next’.
Image: Select a style
Step 5: Add Photos
You will be now directed to the step of adding photos and texts.
There are basically 3 ways to add pictures.
- Directly upload from your device.
- From previous uploads (if any).
- From your Facebook gallery.
Image: Add Photos
Add captions to photos, shuffle or rearrange them by dragging to adjust their positioning. When you are done with the adjustment, click ‘Next’ again.
Image: Add Caption
Step 6: Choose Music
Once you are done with pictures and captions, add suitable music that you feel will best compliment your slideshow video.
You can either:
- Choose from the list of existing music files, or
- Add your own licensed piece of music.
Or, if you want to add further personal touch, then just record yourself singing Happy Birthday. It will definitely make the video more personal.
Once done, click ‘Next’.
Image: Choose Music
Step 7: Personalize
You are almost there. Set the video quality and adjust some privacy settings.
- If you want to make it visible to everyone, select Public.
- If the video is rather personal and you wish to make it visible for specific people, choose Unlisted. Unlisted makes the video visible for people with the shareable link.
After everything is finalized, hit the button that says ‘Make Video’.
Image: Make video
You will be notified with a message on the dashboard to wait for a while until the video is ready. The video will then appear on your dashboard once it is created.
Image: Video being processed
In a while, the page is auto-refreshed and is ready with your video. Enjoy your video and share it among your social circles.