If your son is celebrating his next birthday any time soon, and you are not able to find the right words to express your warmest regards for him, then here’s a list of some special birthday wish formulas that can exactly portray your feelings for him on his special day.
For every parent, their sons are a bundle of joy filled with energy, fun, mischief and constant curiosity. He must have brought you equal amounts of laughter and stress, but there is definitely no one like him. And, for obvious reasons, you love him like anything in this whole world.
So why not take his big day as an opportunity to pick some words that explain your emotions for him. Tell him how proud you feel to have him and how your life has changed after his arrival in your life. Let him know how amazing your journey has been with him and how you’ve felt when he was not around. Pile-up memories from the past years since he joined the family and help him recall all that those tiny little things that you have been through together.
Make him realize that he holds a special place in your heart.
So to help you write something precious, we’ve collected some best birthday greetings for a son. And here they are:
- Happy Birthday, Son! We’ve watched you grow into an amazing man. May the year ahead continue to exceed your expectations!
- Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Son. No matter how big you get or how far you go, I’ll always be here, right beside you.
- Happy Birthday To My Incredible Son. You are the light in my life, who lifts me up everyday!
- Son, Happy Birthday. The road ahead of you holds endless possibilities!
- Happy Birthday Son. May you always know joy. May you always choose hope. May you always feel loved no matter where in this great, big, beautiful world you roam.
- Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Son. With every passing year, I grow more and more amazed by the man you’ve become. You are a joy to my life and so many others. Enjoy today to the fullest.
- To My Dear Son Happy Birthday. You came into my life with a bang and nothing has ever been the same! I can’t imagine life without you, and am so proud and blessed to call you my son and my friend.
- Happy Birthday To My Amazing Son. It’s always a good time with you! You’ve made me laugh a million laughs. May your birthday be full of fun-just like you!
- Happy Birthday. You’re smart, funny, thoughtful, and best of all, a terrific son! I wish you a great day filled with presents and great desserts.
- Happy Birthday. It’s your big day, Son! Thank you for being the best son anyone could ever hope for. Wishing you a winning day and a great year!
- Happy Birthday. With every birthday you have, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have a wonderful son like you. You really are so special to me. Wishing you the great birthday that you deserve. Have fun opening your presents!
- To My Dear Son! The day you were born was the happiest day of my life. I love you with all my heart. Have a wonderful birthday and a fantastic year!
- Happy Birthday! Son, you always manage to steal the spotlight. Wishing you the best & brightest always.
- You always go the distance & never give up. That’s one of the many reasons we’re so proud you’re our son. Happy Birthday Son!
- Son, Whatever the destination, know that you deserve all the awesome things life has in store. Happy Birthday!
Your darling son definitely deserves a special birthday, so choose an extraordinary birthday wish that no one else would say to him. The wish message should say how much you love him and how honored you feel to be his parent. You know that you love your son and will always cherish his presence in your life no matter what, so on his special day, use these messages to show him that he is an irreplaceable part of your life.
If you’ve come this far, you should have probably found something you could possibly write as a happy birthday greeting message for your son in the best loving way possible. If you want to share anything original and more creative, use the comment section below. Nothing gives us more joy than a bunch of creative audiences.
If you liked the article, don’t forget to give it a heart! 😉